Share these fun, mixed drink recipes with your customers this holiday season.
Germain and Gin
- 2 oz premium gin
- 1/2 oz Saint Germain
- 1 oz Lime and Cucumber syrup
- Sparkling wine
Door County Sunset
- 1 oz Tart Cherry Grenadine
- 2 oz vodka
- 4 oz fresh squeezed orange juice
- Club soda
Combine orange juice and vodka in tall glass over ice. Pour grenadine genlty down the side of the glass to allow it to settle at the bottom of the glass. Top with a splash of clud soda and garnish with an orange rind.
- If you live west of the Rocky Mountains: December 18
- Everywhere else in the continental United States: December 21
If you order via UPS, shipping is guaranteed. However, shipping with USPS is not guaranteed, so get your order in early to give enough time. For the most guaranteed delivery, get your order in today!