- 1 Large Sweet Vidalia or Red Onion, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 Large Red Pepper, stemmed, de-seeded and chopped into 3/4 inch pieces
- 1 Large Poblano Pepper, stemmed, de-seeded chopped into 3/4 inch pieces
- 1 Small Summer Squash, cut into 3/4 inch pieces
- 1 Small Zucchini, chopped into 3/4 inch pieces
- 1/4 pound Asparagus, cut into 3/4 inch sections
- 1/4 pound Young Carrots, chopped into 3/4 inch sections
- 1 cup Sweet Corn Kernels, cut from the cob
- 5 Radishes, cut into quarters
- 1 cup Cherry or Grape Tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 cup Italian Parsley, chopped (optional)
- 2 T Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 6 oz. jar Quince & Apple Shallot Confit with Red Wine
- 2 t Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 T Olive Oil
Chop all salad ingredients and combine in a bowl, leaving out the parsley. Toss with olive oil; season with salt and pepper.
Put into a baking dish and bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until vegetables soften and begin to brown at the edges. Stir occasionally, to encourage even cooking.
Meanwhile, combine dressing ingredients and set aside.
Remove vegetables from oven and pour into a bowl. Dress with Shallot Confit dressing and add parsley while salad is still hot.
You may not want to use all the dressing for this recipe. If not, keep it in the refrigerator and use on any future salad.
Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve warm.