Twenty fifteen was a big year for Quince and Apple and as we look forward to the coming year, it’s always good to look back on some of the highlights of the year we leave behind. So much happened this past year, but some of our high points were:
- In February, we won Silver in Madison Magazine’s Best Food Artisan category!
- This summer we moved to a new, expanded space, which allows us to make more of the preserves and syrups you love and leaves us some room to grow.
- We had the honor of working with some of the country’s best independent food shops, as well as starting relationships with some larger, national retailers, such as Dean & Deluca and West Elm.
- June saw us participate in our first ever Cheesemonger Invitational in New York and expect to be a part of many more to come.
- In October, we released our newest preserve – Peach Chamomile – which we’ve been eating non-stop ever since.
- Artful Living named us to their A List, which was pretty nice!
We’ve got a lot of exciting things lined up for the coming year that we can’t wait to share with you. And, as always, thanks so much to everyone who has supported or contributed to Quince and Apple this year!